- Diagnostic testing such as The Myovision is used to measure your range of motion according to the American Medical Association’s Guide for the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment.
- Using dual inclinometer is the standard of care that is the only method accepted to measure range of motion of the spine.
The Myovision measures your range of motion using dual inclinometer and simultaneously measures the electrical muscle activity of your paraspinal muscles.
- The Myovision results are used to document your injuries and document improvement.
- The test is objective evidence of spinal joint dysfunction.
- The test has been labeled the lie detector test for back pain.
- The Myovision is a wonderful tool and provides information in the Courtroom to be used as objective evidence.
- The Myovision documents your injury, your progress and your health status as it relates to spinal function and abnormal muscle activity.
Learn more about Myovision
If you have any questions about our Newport News, Norfolk or Richmond locations or would like to learn more about Myovision Testing, our experienced chiropractic teams at Slone Healthcare Clinics are here to help.