Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Spinal manipulation can provide instantaneous relief.
- Spinal manipulation causes muscle relaxation.
- Spinal manipulation inhibits the perception of pain.
- Spinal manipulation is performed to maintain and promote joint range of motion throughout the healing process
- In some cases spinal manipulation can be performed using a special tool called an activator. No noise is heard and no cracking is felt.
- If for whatever reason you don’t like manipulation, we are sensitive to your needs and other treatments can be provided.
Learn more about Spinal Manipulative Therapy
If you have any questions about our Norfolk VA or Richmond VA locations, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care, our experienced chiropractic teams at Slone Healthcare Clinics are here to help.